Polish Friends

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hi, my name is Erika and I made an uh-oh o_O

Okay so I made a mistake, lol. Hey I'm human dang it. My previous post was NOT Kleancolor Black Chunky holo, it is actually Black Chunky Bluebell. So you guys were right, eeek. I'm so sorry. I just wanted to clear that up, there aren't two versions. I couldn't fix it earlier or correct myself because I can no longer access my blog at work :( Is it too late to call an early April Fools???? Ummm, got you good! Lol.

22 comments:

  1. LOL. Regardless of what it was, it's still a beautiful manicure. You are truly an inspiration to me! I've been trying to get my nails to grow just so I can do some of your mani's! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha oh wow, I love you :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee. I have done that, too. I totally posted a trio of polishes, and one of them wasn't actually included in that particular trio. It happens! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, no need to apologize. I thought it was just a new formulation or something. That said, don't do it again *makes a stern face* (j/k of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worries, it still looked awesome. I have that same Kleancolor collection. I haven't tried Bluebell yet but it looked great the way you layered it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It happens. If you haven't tried it yet, Bluebell really shines over white. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have great nail designs and I appreciate your time and dedication. I think your picture policy is straight forward and I love it!!! I might have to copy it. Thanks for your inspiration!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, that's also not the name of the polish. It's called Chunky Holo Bluebell. But who cares?! I know I don't, it's just funny. And I loved the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, that happens to me all the time too, don't even worry about it LOL.

    ReplyDelete