Polish Friends

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Semi Pink Wednesday!!

Okay so it's not all pink, but hey, one of the polishes I used to stamp with was pink!!! Oh and what a pain in the A$$ this mani was to take pics of. It was so hard to get a non glare, color accurate picture. The glare would make it look like the hearts were smeared, but I promise they are not :)

For this I used Essie Power Clutch for my base, and the stamped the heart using both China Glaze Admire and Harmony. I used my Mash plate m46 for the hearts.

















Oh I forgot, I did order a pink polish from Man Glaze, does that count for Pink Wednesday?????


42 comments:

  1. Love it! Pinky-purple can totally count as Pink Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and very tasteful :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet mani. I would say you can count the Man Glaze polish. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Una manicura muy dulce y bonita.

    Está preciosa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice & love the colours you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how strict you are with your manis! You would never show smeared stamped designs! We all know better! This is stunning! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful design! I love it =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this combination of colours! nice mani (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I really like the shape of that stamp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this!!! The colours go so well together! It just looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your manis, you do such a wonderful job! Yes, ordering a pink polish does count as a Pink Wednesday entry. I am guessing you will eventually use it on a Wednesday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowsa!! Awesome combination, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, did you order Lesbihonest? I am totally in love with that colour! I just ordered it too, can't wait for it to come! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I did!!!! I can't wait to play!

      Delete
  14. Super cute! You're always making me want polishes I don't have like Power Clutch lol!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this! This seems like a great work friendly mani.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute! The colors complement eachother so well.

    ReplyDelete