Polish Friends

Monday, September 20, 2010

Another night of playing with holo Konading

So last night I got a chance to try 2 more Konad mani designs, using OPI DS Original polish.
My first one is Finger Paints Tough Art to Follow. This green is perfect. As for the design, I have yet t o actually figure out what it is sopposed to be. I just wanted to try it, since i never have.







Then I tried ChG VIII as the base and the OPI DS for the konad again. I chose to try the diamond/argyle design. I love how this came out!



3 comments:

  1. I really really like the idea of konading with a holo, I need to try that! Both manis look great on you, but I think the purple one is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You should def try it, I love the effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top stamp design kind of looks like dandelions to me. I love the holo stamping. :) So pretty.

    ReplyDelete