Polish Friends

Saturday, March 5, 2011

"It's A Sunshine Day" - The Brady Bunch

I'm not 100% sure why, but the oh so popular song that was sung by the Brady Bunch, It's A Sunshine Day, was stuck in my head as I was applying this. I was even picturing them dancing. Yeah, it's been a long day, and I am now wondering how much longer my brain will force me to listen to this song in my head, and force me to even sing parts out loud. *shakes head* Okay, I'll try to move on..... I love me some Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's. The formula rocks, colors are great and they can be used for Konading. Since I love to stamp, I figured why not grab this bright fun yellow. This one is Lightning. Okay now the song Grease Lightning came to mind!! Maybe I just need to listen to some music at the highest possible volume and sing/scream at the top of my lungs. Yep, that's what I shall do in hope to cure my obvious urge to sing.



18 comments:

  1. I used this for stamping a while ago def one of the better yellow stamping polishes but not the best!:( I stamped it over purple I think it works better over lighter colors still have yet to find a yellow stamping polish as good as konad yellow :/ still searching though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring in the sunshine girl. Lol! Now you are making me want to swatch my yellows. I love the insta-dri's too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW beautiful yellow! great polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever made a video of you applying nail polish? How does it end up so perfect every time? I've been doing mine for years and I always end up with a mess on my skin and cuticles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color! So, so pretty! And SO bright

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks you guys!! I did Konad over it, and will post that this afternoon.

    ThatsSOfresh, oh no, well now I know to only use it over lighter colors. Thanks for the heads up!

    Rhonda, OMG I am so ready for summer, lol.

    fh, no, I haven't done a video :( Up in my FAQ tab, I do explain, some what, cause I suck at describing things, how I polish my nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're one of the few people that can actually pull off taxi cab yellow.. Jealous.... I bet the stamping will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, so vibrant and fun! lovely. now i'm ready for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want some sunshine! It's rainy here today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely, looks just like my daffodils in the garden. Bring on the spring and sunnier weather, yay.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. i actually don't really like this yellow, i feel that it made the sides of your nails look slightly dark...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow that is a bright yellow! It makes me think of summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah! What a bright light in the midst of this awkward winter gray slush season. XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks you guys, I needed a fun bright color :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the yellow! I wish more people wore yellow, it's such a delightful color!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree, it's a shame we don't see it more :(

    ReplyDelete