Polish Friends

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Yep, sexiness can come in a bottle

Last weekend while scanning my blog roll, I saw that Concrete & Nail Polish had posted about some new polishes she had added to her store, Medusa's Threads. Well I scurried on over there and saw she had some China Glaze Kaleidoscopes!! I have wanted these for quit a while, and had to grab 4. She has them at very decent prices, and last I checked, there are still a few left if you are interested.  
**For international buyers, you must contact her to place orders**

These are the 4 I got
L-R
Tickle My Triangle, Sexagon, Lets Do It In 3-D & How About A Tumble.

I wish I had this entire collection!!! I'm such a holo hoor! These are all 3 coats, and no top coat. I don't like to wear a top coat with holos, since IMO, it takes away some of the holo-ness. This does mean they don't last as long, but you could always sandwich them. Do 2 coats of the holo, 1 coat of your top coat, and then a final layer of holo over top.

This is How About A Tumble





Tickle My Triangle, hee hee, yep, my hubby had a field day with this name :P





Sexagon





and my fave.....Lets Do It In 3-D




32 comments:

  1. Ooh yummy! I love holo's =) Lets do it in 3D and Tickle my triangle are such awesome colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh, I love these! I just got them about two weeks ago. I made similar comments as your hubby on Tickle My Triangle's name, lol. My twitter followers were amused. I thought Let's Do It In 3D would be my favorite, too, but I ended up falling in love with Sexagon. SO PRETTY. I have the whole collection but honestly, you have the best ones from it. I have never sandwiched them before. I'll do that next time I do my nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, Lets Do It In 3-D looks DIVINE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm soooo jelous. :( I want them too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I'm constantly kicking myself for not buying this entire collection plus the OMG! one when I had the chance. It's nice that she is offering these, but I just can't pay $12 when a year or so ago I was only paying $3 or $4. I just wish the Tronica collection had been better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pics!!! I'd love to see how Let'd Do it in 3D compares to CC Revvvolution.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *sigh* So gorgeous, holo makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving it! I snapped up How About a Tumble, Octa Gone Wild & Visit Me in Prism

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOODNESS SO GORGEOUS!!! *____*" I love China Glaze <3 -hugs nail polishes-

    ReplyDelete
  10. These colors are stunning! I cant even decide which is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lets do it in 3D is def. my fav!! sooo pretty!<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. mmm, never tired of watching kaleidoscope swatches. got almost all of the collection about a month ago and been playing with them ever since. aren't they the best holos ever?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Am such a big fan of china glaze and I never heard theses!!
    Are theses new??

    ReplyDelete
  14. yeeaa.. these are pretty awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are sooooooooooooooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I bought Let's Do It in 3D from her too and I'm wearing it now!! I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  17. *unable to close mouth while drooling* :O Wish I had any of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that 'Lets do it in 3-D'!! It's gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I bought some of these from her too! I'm wearing Tickle My Triangle lol! These look gorge on you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I want tickle my triangle, interesting nail polish names =)

    http://hollydollyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. OW!!! i love holographic nail polishes and they are so hard to find:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks you guys! These really are sooo pretty! I want them all!

    Heidi, these are actually fairly old, and becoming so hard to find & pricey :(

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are beautiful! Tickle My Triangle is probably my favourite, that colour is so pretty :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous color! I love your blog. I just added you to my blogroll. Come check me out over at www.cherishscupoftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. aaaahhhhhhhh I want all this colours! You do everytime so amazing Mani's ! I love your blog! Greetz from Austria.... Anja :)

    ReplyDelete