Polish Friends

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Black Widow....

Now, I'm not 100% sure what made me come up with this, and it would have been great for Halloween, but it's still fun now :P It's just back and Milani Red Sparkle. Thank goodness these are core, cause I LOVE this red!!!



This is how it started....with an edgier version of the half moon mani :P I polished my nails black, then added a coat of SV. I then taped them off, and painted the red triangles next  to my cuticles, like so. Then one more coat of SV.




Then after they were mostly dry, I taped off my tips and painted them red : P




15 comments:

  1. Wow, i like first version, but second one is nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it looks like glass, so shiny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really gorgeous!!
    All the new glitter polishes from Milani are in the core line?? I would just LOVE that!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What top coat do you use? I love how shiny your nails always are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I really really like that red!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) This is very edgy looking, I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute mani! I think I like the first version more :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. So awesome! Smart to do the black first - can't waste any of that precioussss Milani glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, thanks everyone, you guys really are sooo sweet!!! This was a lot of fun to wear, and think it would be great for Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Impressive!Thanks for the post. Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man,Keep it up.
    Also take a look at the latest post of very genuine website. The post is related to Text to speech best software. Visit the article Text to speech and have a happy informational reading.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The title of this blog post is something I've never heard of from blogs I've read. It's good to read your blog posts about the checklist for blogger containers. This is a real post I share with you where you can read How to solve the problem of a single mouse click that turns into a double click. Please refer to the article Fix The Mouse.

    ReplyDelete