Polish Friends

Monday, December 27, 2010

How about a Polka Dot Funky French......

So once again I was just playing around. I didn't end up wearing this, but enjoyed it for the 5 minutes it was on, lol. OPI No Room For The Blues, is a blue that I love. The application is just perfect! For this I did 2 coats of the OPI, then added black tips (shocker), and used a Sally Hansen nail art pen in white to do the polka dots on the tips.


Here is 2 coats of the OPI No Room for the Blues



Then with just the plain black tips :)



Now for the final mani

19 comments:

  1. It look like a monarch butterfly, only in blue! Maybe I'll have to try it in red-orange...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mani looks so clean and precise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys!!! I thought it was fun. I might need to do more polkie dots!!

    Goose, that sounds like a GREAT idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable!! your lines are so straight, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blue! Great idea with the dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute design~
    Need that blue, looks like a gorgeous color to have *-*

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know how much I love polka dots, don't you? I'm drooling...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone!!

    Haha, ABOP, yes I do!! *hands you a tissue*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That's a great blue! Did you freehand the black tips or use scotch tape?

    ReplyDelete