Polish Friends

Sunday, October 17, 2010

China Glaze OMG Collection...Part 1

Yeah I know these are old, but I still love them!! I still don't have the entire collection, but enough to satisfy me for the time being. These are great, and any holo polish gets my vote!As some of you may be aware, there is a BFF imposter out there. If you're interested in seeing the pics, they can be seen here
First here are the ones I have

Click on the picture to enlarge it, so you can see the names better


BFF (the real one)


FYI


and the leader of the pack, OMG herself (It does look blue here, but it's not)

I will have the others posted in Part 2, later on in the afternoon : P
Hope you all are having a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. I love these polishes, I don't care how old they are! I swatched them all for my blog last summer, but I didn't have BFF! I like the "right" one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. I love this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys!! Now if only China Glaze would do another holo line!!

    ReplyDelete