Polish Friends

Monday, October 18, 2010

Getting a little crazy with my girl Sally

For some reason I saw these 3 Sally Hansen HD polishes, and decided to layer them all together. Guess what.............I love it!!! You have your blue, pink, purple and turq!!! What more could you want!

Here are the 3
L-R
Spectrum, Laser & Byte


















I started off with 2 coats of Laser.
It showed more purple IRL, but my camera refuses to work with that color some days!



Then I added 1 coat of Byte
Ooohhhh Aahhhhh. look at the colors!

















Then 1 coat of Spectrum....and Ta Da!!!!

6 comments:

  1. love this layering!! awesome, thank god they are sheer hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOly smokes! I LOVE what you did with Byte on top. I am seriously going to have to try this business!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooooooove this! Seriously tempted to get all three just for this :) You create so many lemmings for me haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!!!
    with the Byte on top it looks amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!! I'm glad you like them layered, I was really shocked how well they looked together!!

    ReplyDelete