Polish Friends

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sexay Scarlet Funky French....

While looking through my stash, I realized just how many reds I have. This used to be my go to color. Well this bright red stuck out, and since I had yet to try it, I did. It's by Wet N' Wild, and it's called Scarlet Red. This was only 2 coats, and great application.




Then of course, I wanted to see what some black tips would look like. For some reason this mani reminds me of a great pair of night out on the town, stilettos.


Okay, after looking back in my pics, I have done this color combo before, LOL. Here is one I did, that hasn't been posted yet

I used Forever 21's Red, so much prettier in real life.






















and here it is with s black tip























Note To Self: Do different combos!! : P

3 comments:

  1. Hey Chloe0602, It's me PenelopePitstopKYD! Just stumbled upon you page and so glad to see you up and running! Great posts - thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Penelope! Yeah I finally got this going. Thank you so much for following!!

    ReplyDelete