Polish Friends

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

MEEEEOOOOWWWWW.....................

So for Halloween I am going to be a kitty. I have found my PUUURRRRFECT mani! The hubbs and I have 4, 5 feet tall black lights, that will be present at our party on Sat.

Here is what you see, in normal light. I used Sinful's Black on Black, Sally Hansen Byte and Cabaret Blacklight Magic polish



















Then, when the partay begins, everyone will be seeing.............MY CLAWS!!!
(my camera was not happy with how much it was glowing, they really do look amazing IRL)






















MEEEOOOOOWWWW!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome idea. Now I have to go find a glow in the dark shade to do this :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! all your manicures are so creative =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I love this! You so totally rock. RRRrrrrowww! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's almost scary! You're an evil genius :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I gotta say I LOVE this! Is the blacklight polish the one Rite Aid was selling with the pumpkins?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone, I agree, it is kind of creepy, but extremely cool!!

    LLC - Yep, this was that polish!! It works so well, and only needs 1 coat to glow so much!

    ReplyDelete