Polish Friends

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Navy & Gold....An Amazing Couple

A while ago on a trip to Claire's I spotted this Navy Matte polish, and grabbed it. It sat in my drawer for a few months, till recently. I love my mattes. You can just do so much with one polish, and playing with different finishes is so much fun.

Here it is as her natural self























Not my most favorite matte polish to apply, but not bad either. That was 2 coats

Now here she is with a coat of SV























It's amazing how much she changes!! So smooth, and reflective!

Then I tried her matte with gold tips, just because I love those colors together. For the tips I used Color Clubs Enchanted from the 2010 Holiday mini set.























and of course, slapped on a coat of SV, and TA DA, a beautiful, chic mani, well....to me : P

3 comments: