Polish Friends

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Another Patchwork mani.....I can't help it, I just love these

So once again, I did another Patchwork mani. If you're tired of seeing this design, I'm sorry. It's just so easy, and there are sooo many possibilities of colors to do!

Here I used Sinfuls Black on Black, China Glaze Recycle & OPI Catch Me In Your Net


  1. I'll naver get tired of the design because they are so beautiful!! :D

  2. You have gotten me so addicted to these!

  3. I REALLY like this colour combination!

  4. P.S. When you do these, do you usually use a base color? I saw that you did in the pink one. I want to do one of these but I'm not sure I have any colors that would layer well without losing their color.

    Thanks :)

  5. Thanks Murphette! Yeah, I always start with a base color, then do my layers :P I always choose colors that are only 1 coaters, that def helps :P