Polish Friends

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Who says nail art striper polish thingys can't be a full mani...................

Well I say they can. When I saw this Milani nail art brush thingy in Bed Bath & Beyond, I instantly fell in love with the color & knew I had to have it. Now as you can see, RARELY will i do a mani that uses nail art brush polishes. After having it for a few weeks, I finally decided to just use it as though it were just a regular bottle of polish. Now I could have switched brushes to make the application easier, but I didn't, lol. I used the teeny tiny brush that came with it. What do you think? Isn't it such a great color??
This one is called Purple Outline. I even love the bottle it comes in.

12 comments:

  1. LOL, I´ve got this too. And I actually didn´t know it is a nail art striper until I opened it. The color is just sooo gorgeous!! Although I still have this untried, but after seeing your swatch I will use it very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You should def use it soon, I was really shocked with how pretty it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that's it!!! I'm getting this one. I've been looking and looking at it but then I say, "but the brush is too thin". You made this work and you're awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, awww, thanks!!! Oh and a MUA'er informed me that the Sally Hansen wide brushes can actually fit on these Milani bottles, so you don't have to use the tiny art brush :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is a great color! When I look at this picture it doesn't seem to be done with a very small brush. Very good idea to do this!

    XOXO Melanie
    www.melaniesnailpolish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Melanie, and I will def check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought 2 of them and decanted them in another bottle. How in the world did you use that tiny brush and got an even application?? SV makes everything better huh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I might go get a 2bd for that reasoning, it's just so pretty! It actually wasn't that bad with the tiny brush, just dropped a glob on my nail, and smeared, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not sure how you managed to use the tiny brush, but it looks great. I actually picked this one up in Target yesterday but then put it back...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the post format as you create user engagement in the complete article. It seems round up of all published posts. Thanks for gauging the informative posts. cara menggugurkan kandungan

    ReplyDelete