Polish Friends

Monday, November 29, 2010

Revlon Crystal Ball.....

Okay, here is the pink one I was referring to in my previous post. Oh how I love these! I wish I could find out what other colors came out with this collection, or even when they were released.  Anyways, this is 3 coats, and while coughing and taking pictures, I managed to cause a ding in my pointer finger *high fives self* lol. Normally that would drive me crazy, but with all my coughing, I was happy to do this mani with no other major issues.


  1. SOOO pretty! I think there is another one from this collection called Levitate. I'm not 100% sure, but it might be worth looking into! Missed your posts and hope you're feeling better! <3

  2. Thanks you guys!

    Cynthia, I actually just bought that one as well! I can't wait to get it and try it out! Thanks :)

  3. Yay! I almost bought it but couldn't find any pictures of it. I can't wait to see what it looks like! Especially on your pretty nails! =)

  4. Oh, as soon as I get it, and Potion, I will be swatching them for you guys!

    towatchpaintdry, I don't know. I think Revlon has sooo many great older ones, they need to bring back

  5. I just purchased 4 of these off ebay for super cheap, hers the links to the one you don't have..



    hope that helps! I haven't gotten mine yet so I keep looking and drooling over yours....

  6. Thanks sabrinafair1! I actually ordered them a while back, and have them already, YAY. I did swatch them, I just have to get the pics up, maybe tomorrow. Thank you though very much!!!

  7. Decorate your fingers only for your husband not for foreigners
    best wishes to be guided to the truth
    safety acadmey
    fire academy

  8. Decorate your fingers only for your husband not for foreigners
    The God loves righteous and faithful , i wish you become one of them , best wishes to be guided to the right way to god
    free ads
    advertise for free