Polish Friends

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year everyone!!!! Another checker mani........

I really hope you all had a great New Years Eve! I had a blast and spent it with all our neighbors, which really are the best! I can honestly say....I'm sooo glad the holidays are over! Anyways, on to the mani. I know I've done a checker mani before, but I wanted to add more squares, instead of my regular 4. Yep, I love it, but won't do it again, lol. It took forever!!!  I used China Glaze 2NITE and Sinful Black on Black. Also, since I did this on my lunch break at work, I forgot to take pics as I went along.




20 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! You should make a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You have amazing patience. My mind would have wandered after the second nail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this mani, You chose the right colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your manis and this one is no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! But I understand that it takes a looong time to do...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cool! like that! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can imagine this took forever! But it look very cool! I'm going to try one of your tape-mani's soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy new year! Such a cool mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful! you make me want to use tape more lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower from Italy!
    Felice Anno Nuovo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you guys!

    Rachel, I think I will, but only do the tut, with one hand, lol.

    Alice, welcome, thanks for following!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your mani is gorgeous.....if only I had your patience ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. damn... how in the world did you do that? it looks gorgeous... i wish i had the patience for that...
    ... absolutely love the colors you used ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha, lots of tape!! It did take a while, longer than I can deal with again. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I found a pic of your black and gray checker pattern on another website but I can't find it on yours....can you tell me where it is on here? Here's the link to my pinterest with the pic I found.... http://pinterest.com/pin/52143308156370691/

    ReplyDelete