Polish Friends

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Feeling a tad girlie today

So every once in a while, I'll crave just a simple regular french mani. I really only like to do them when my nails are shorter, and then add a little something extra to make it fun. I had ordered some nail art items off of eBay, and when they came in, I just had to use the little bows! They are the perfect size IMO, and just make me feel so girly on this mani, but not over the top :) This is the mani, that left with me on my weekend getaway.
For this I used 2 coats of 10 - Pinky Promise, #415 for my base, and OPI Alpine Snow Matte for the tips.


This was pre bow :)


Here is what the nail art wheel looked like. I can't wait to use the pearls!!! Now, they are messy, and soooo dang staticy, that when you go to slide it open, it looks like little bee bee's are flying out. Grrrr, but I finally managed to get them all settled down. I might even end up switching them all out.

25 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Alpine Snow is my most reliable white, I should get the matte version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!!

    bu how long does this bow stay on? when i do something smilar, mine get to tangle to my clothes or to my bag or somehting and never lasts more than 2 hours or so?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So classic and beautiful. I wore french for a few year in high school and now I'm so over it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhhhhh!!!very nice classic and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a few of thee too but haven't used them yet, too stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so in love with your nails, especially with this cute mani!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bow is so adorable!! I love this mani!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i know what you mean about the static!
    i recently bought a bunch of wheels on ebay and some of them (ESPECIALLY the pearls) are CRAZY staticy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oow that bow is soo cute :) think I`ll send you an email for which ebayer you got them from ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard a lot about 3-D Nails being in now! I can see why! This is SO fun! And pretty! I've seen some that are just too much going on, but I like that this is simple and elegant! How is the bow attached? Just nail glue? I'd be afraid it'd pop off my nail...I want to try it though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's adorable! I've always thought French manis with the classic white tips were kind of boring and overdone, but this is really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks girls!!!!

    kaderkismet & Crystal, I just use a small drop of nail glue to make sure it does not come off :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is so pretty!!! i love french manis with little details like this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awh. i love these! so cute and simple. I wish I could get my nails to grow :l

    ReplyDelete
  15. Im justitie starring to do my own nails. I love french but got trouble to find the right pink and i got trouble painting my tip. Any tips? Please

    ReplyDelete