Polish Friends

Thursday, October 7, 2010

2010 New Limited Edition Wet n Wild - Wild Shine Collection

So I stopped in at CVS on my way home from work, and found the new WnW display!! I'm sopposed to be on a no buy, but $1 each, couldn't pass on them. I got most of them, but just so you know, many seem to very familiar. Here are the few I got.



The closest dupe I noticed right away is the new one called Midnight. It looks almost exactly like their DC'd one called Wild Orchid. The only minor difference is that Wild Orchid has slightly more holo.

The other ones I noticed, but didn't compare yet are, Cheers is Kaleidoscopes twin sister, and Celebration is only a teeny tiny brighter than her sis, Carribean Frost. Anyways, on to the swatches

Extravaganza, this does have tiny gold shimmer in it, but my camera chose to ignore them :(



Celebration


Cheers


Tipsy


Spectacle

Fireworks

Midnight


Then I tried the glitter ones, over black, and I love them sooo much more, but then again, Black polish, is my favorite!!
From Left - Right
Tipsy, Fireworks, Spectacle & Cheers


9 comments:

  1. I see several I'm going to need to buy when I finally see this display!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing! I'm going have to look into them at my store...although I really should stop buying things right now too. LOL but its so hard to ignore their siren call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys, they are great, and for only $1, you really can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I not know you had a blog??! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Rebekah!!

    Noelie, lol, well I really didn't start it all that long ago, and since I couldn't say anything on MUA, I didn't know how to tell you guys. But it's finally coming along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think my favorite has to be Spectacle,although all of them are really sparkly and the sheer ones do look nice layered.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As of yet I haven't seen this collection. They are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete