Polish Friends

Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm a punk rock prom queen. Brown paper magazine. Hotter than you've ever seen. Everywhere and in between ...

Even though I'm almost 30, EEKKK, I still love to listen to my Josie & the Pussycats soundtrack every so often. That movie, as dumb as it is, cracks me up!!!  Well, when I did this mani, for some reason that song popped into my head, maybe because the pink bow came in a pack called Punky Princess. I don't know.

I used a polish that has no name :( the brand is 10 though. Then I used Sinfuls Black on Black for the tips
The pink bow rhinestone thingy is a decal I got at Sally's

Here it is before the cute bow



Now with the cute little pink bow with rhinetsone. I love it, and just adds enough Ummph to this french.

8 comments:

  1. AHHH!!!!! I love you even more than I did already!!! I LOVE Josie and the Pussycats. It's such a good movie to sit and watch and cheers you up. Or, it does me, anyways. And I listened to the soundtrack the other weekend on my way to my friend's wedding.

    As for the manicure, I love it. It is such a fun and funky manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Polish Lava

    Madd Crafter, OMG I'm glad to know a fellow Josie fan, none of my friends are, lol. That movie and the music to it, are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO PRETTY ! My kind of french manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your title made me giggle :) Talk about almost 30 I'll soon be the new 30 and I love Josie and the pussy cats use to watch that cartoon all the time it was one of my favorites :)

    Your mani is so girly...it is so gorgeous and I must have those decals :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah YES! I love the Josie and the Pussycats sound track - I have it too! I love this mani it's so feminine and adorable

    ReplyDelete