Polish Friends

Thursday, October 21, 2010

A potential Halloween Mani......Voodoo Running From My Magic....Yep, I'm a dork

I got my first set of water decals off of eBay, and couldn't wait to try them. They were actaully very easy to use, and might have to get more! I got 3 for Halloween, bloody hands, eyeballs & Voodoo dolls. I only used the hands and dolls on this mani. My daughter loved this so much, that I painted her nails white, and placed a doll on each ring finger!
For the white I used Sinful's white polish


10 comments:

  1. Cute!!! Er...ah...I mean "scary". ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks LLC, he is kind of cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are precious! You know, in that gory kind of way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you two!! I heart my voodoo doll, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE those decals - do you know if the ebayer had more, or what is the brand? Must have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just checked, and she no longer has the dolls, but she does have the hands and other cool Halloween ones. The seller is - thefinderthings1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the hook-up, I just ordered some! I just found your blog via Nouveau Cheap - you have great stuff! thanks!

    ReplyDelete