Polish Friends

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

MAC Bad Fairy

So by now, I'm sure we have all heard the craze and frustrations with trying to obtain this polish. Many woman I know, had their orders cancelled, even though they placed them less than 10 minutes after it launched. It is crazy and MAC should def have knew the demand would be high, and produced more.
Unfortunately eBay scalpers have also been to blame. Such a shame. Well, I got this Monday night, and couldn't wait to try it. So after finishing my 3rd grade homework, I swear parents these days, get more than the kids, lol, I swatched it, and took about a billion pictures. I have to be honest, it is pretty, but I'm just not a huge fan, and kind of wish I passed on this. It is very foily, and has some great colors in it, from pink, orange & gold. I'm no sure what I was expecting, just more I guess. A fellow MUAer suggested I try it outside, because she too didn't like it so much inside, but when she got into her car, she loved it. So I might give it another go, when I have some errands to run. 


5 comments:

  1. Try a berry colored nailpolish as a base.
    For me it brings out colors i havent seen when i applied Bad Fairy for the first time. Never knew it has lilac in it:-)

    (One coat of an opaque berry color two coats of Bad Fairy.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great idea, and I will be giving it a try, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color, personally. I like it better than the other two, which surprised me. I talk about it on my blog a little. Then again, I couldn't play with it the amount that the MAC ladies would let me...which wasn't very long.

    I hope you like it a little better in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Madd, I'm hoping too, I might give it a go, this weekend. *crosses fingers*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive tested my theory of the berry colored base. I LOVE how it turned out!!! Posted some pictures on my blog
    http://makeupsminkandstuff.blogspot.com/2010/10/nap-korme.html

    ReplyDelete