Polish Friends

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

China Glaze Diva Bride....

I bought this to wear on my wedding day, I just thought the name was so funny. I can honestly say, I wasn't a Diva Bride, I might have actually been too laid back : P Well when my big day came, 08/20/10, and my mani was oddly enough, last on my mind. I had tons of ideas, but no time to try any of them. The night before I did 5 sets of toes and fingers, and none were mine :( Well my daughter and I ended up matching, and wearing Sally Hansens Celeb City, a sparkly silver. I still wanted to show you guys this. It's a very pretty, delicate, sheer pink, and would be perfect for french manis. I tend to have a hard time working with these types, but this was actually fairly easy to get even. I only did 2 coats.


4 comments:

  1. Five mani-pedi sets the night before your wedding?! You're an angel, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks, just wish I had more time for mine, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VNL that looks gorgeous! This reminds me of an "american" manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im having fun reading through your posts and getting ideas...and i just noticed. your wedding day (8/20/10) was the day my fiance proposed!!! haha. we'll be getting married 8/18/12 =)

    love your nail ideas..most are so easy to do! keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete