Polish Friends

Monday, October 11, 2010

Jesse's Girl Confetti....

This is a Jesse's Girl polish, that I picked up a while ago at my local Rite-Aid. It's called Confetti. They had a few colors, non of which stood out to me. Now, I don't usually like this bar/string glitter, but the colors is what I was sold on. I finally pulled it out and decided to try it layered over a few colors.

First I layered it over a black





This is the Confetti over Sally Hansens DVD. I really liked how it blended so well with the SH.

3 comments:

  1. OMG I love this so much! I have Jessie's Girl confetti and I've never used it becuase I don't know what to do with it! (except layering it over black which I found boring!) Now I have to go out and get that sally Hansen! Thanks I'm following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you two! Yeah, polish lava, I was really happy with the way that combo turned out! So glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete